- What are the check-in and check-out times?
Guests may check in from 3:00 p.m. Check-out is 11:00 a.m.
* May vary with accommodation plan.
- Do you have any rooms accommodating three or more people?
Deluxe Corner Twin rooms have one extra bed available in the room (Hollywood Twin type, 95 cm x 188 cm). However, we have no rooms accommodating four or more guests.
- Are children allowed to stay in the same room?
Children up to elementary school age may stay with accompanying adults. (up to one infant per one bed)
There is no accommodation charge for children (separate charges apply for meals).
Loaner cribs and bed rails (bed guards) are available free of charge; please submit requests at the time of booking.
※Must be under 2 years old for a baby crib, 18months old or more and under 5 years old for a bed guard.
※Baby cots can be prepared only when using Deluxe Corner Twin for 1 or 2 people.
- Can I stay only under the age of 20 years old?
If you are under 20 years old and you will stay here without someone older than minors, you will need to submit a parental consent form for your stay.
Please download the form here.
- Is late check-out available?
For guests who wish to check out late, a surcharge of 25% of the regular room rate applies when checking out by 14:00, 50% when checking out by 17: 00, and 100% when checking out after 17: 00.
Please note that, depending on the accommodation plan or circumstances on the particular day, we may not be able to meet such requests.
- Can I leave my luggage with the hotel before check-in or after check-out?
Luggage may be left with the reception on the 15th floor only on the day.
- Is it possible to have my luggage held prior to the day of checking in?
Nagoya JR Gate Tower Hotel ATTN: Reception
1-1-3 Meieki, Nakamura-ku, Nagoya 450-6660
TEL: 052-566-2111 (Internationally: +81-52-566-2111)
* Please be sure to include the guests' names (English name) and datesof accommodation on the packing slip or shipping label.
*In addition, we do not accept cold or frozen item and C.O.D(cash on delivery).
- Do you have bell service?
We are afraid that we do not have bell sservice.
- Do the rooms include an Internet connection?
We offer high-speed Internet access in all rooms (both wired LAN and Wi-Fi are free of charge).
Guests can use the connection freely without concerns about time online or data limits.
The hotel does not lend computers.
- What are the room amenities?
Please refer to the Amenities List page here. <link>
- Do you have any amenities for children?
Toothbrushes and slippers are provided.
- What items do you lend?
Please refer to the Loaner Items List page here. <link>
- Do you have any connecting rooms (rooms connected by an inner door)?
The hotel has no connecting rooms. Depending on the room type, however, it may possible to book adjacent rooms.
- Do you have rooms for wheelchair users (barrier-free rooms)?
We offer convenient universal twin rooms for wheelchair users.
These rooms are available by phone reservation; please contact us to inquire.
- What is the deadline for cancellations?
Please inform us of the cancellation no later than two days before the check-in date.
Based on the Terms and Conditions for Accommodation, cancellations made thereafter are subject to a cancellation charge of 20% one day prior to the accommodation date, 80% on the accommodation date, and 100% for no-shows.
However, charges may differ from those described above in cases of multiple rooms being booked or with reservations made by travel agencies and other such entities.
- What sort of views do the rooms offer?
East side: Sakae side of Nagoya's downtown area (view is partially obstructed by a high-rise building across from the hotel)
West side: JR line side (view offers numerous scenes of trains arriving and departing)
South side: View of office buildings (adjacent office building is directly in reception)
North side: View towards Ichinomiya and Gifu (train tracks and high-rise buildings can be seen extending to the north)
- Can I special requests, such as for a particular view from the room?
Such requests are accepted are handled as requests only.
Please note that we may be unable to fulfill the request due to circumstances on the day of your stay and the type of room.
Guest rooms are situated on Floors 18 to 24.
- Can I book a room with a specific room number?
Unfortunately, guests cannot reserve rooms on a specific floor or with a specific room number.
Room numbers are determined by availability on the given day.
- What TV programs are available for viewing?
Guests can watch terrestrial digital, BS digital, and foreign language broadcasts.
Please note that WOWOW and SKY PerfecTV! are not available.
- Can my pet stay with me?
Please refrain from bringing any pets other than service animals into the hotel.
- I would like to leave my child with a sitter.
Unfortunately, the hotel has no onsite childcare facilities.
- How far in advance can I make a reservation?
Reservations are accepted up to seven months in advance, including the current month.
- How should I reserve a room over the Internet when my child will be staying with me room?
If the child will be using an additional bed, please include the child in the number of adults entered in the reservation.
- What credit cards can be used in paying for accommodations?
VISA / JCB / American Express / Diners Club / UC / DC / Mitsubishi UFJ NICOS / MasterCard / Saison / Discover Card
- What gift certificates are accepted for accommodations?
Associa Gift Certificates
JTB Nice Gift Certificates
JTB Nice Stay Certificates
Credit card company gift certificates (JCB only)
- What method used in paying for accommodations?
We take payment for accommodations when the guest checks in.
- Can I pay for accommodations in advance?
Advance payment is available using the following methods:
- Bank transfer (fees may be transferred up to one week prior to the accommodation date)
- Advance payment by cash or credit card at the hotel (please inform us of the date you plan to visit)
If you wish to prepay, please contact us by phone at 052-566-2111 to confirm the method and date of payment.
- Will I be able to exchange currency?
Automatic currency exchange machines are available. However, these only allow purchase of foreign currencies. Currencies handled include U.S. dollars, Euros, British pounds, Australian dollars, Chinese yuan, Korean won, and Taiwanese dollars (machines do not convert Japanese yen to foreign currencies).
- Do you have a parking lot?
Affiliated parking: Towers parking (open 24 hours a day) <link>
Parking fee is 2,160JPY during 15:00-11:30.
Other time is 320JPY every 30 minutes.
And please note when you get your car out and in,
you will need to pay extra charge (320JPY every 30 minutes) each time.
Towers Parking is open 24 hours a day.
Note: The JP Tower Nagoya Parking Lot is not an affiliated parking lot.
- How do I get to the hotel from the airport?
By train: Approximately 28 minutes from Centrair (Chubu Centrair International Airport) on the Meitetsu "μ-SKY" airport express train
By taxi: Approximately 50 minutes travel time
No airport bus service is available.
- Are there any tourist sites in the vicinity?
Nagoya Castle: Approximately 15 minutes by subway (from Nagoya Station, take the Higashiyama Line towards Sakae, transfer at Sakae Station to the Meijo Line heading towards Ozone, get off at Shiyakusho (City Hall) Station)
Tokugawa Art Museum: Approximately 25 minutes by train (from Nagoya Station, take the JR Chuo Line and get off at Ozone Station; Museum is a 10-minute walk from the station)
Noritake No Mori: Approximately 10 minutes by subway (from Nagoya Station, take the Higashiyama Line bound for Tanabata and get off at Kamejima Station)
Higashiyama Zoo and Botanical Gardens: Approximately 20 minutes by subway (from Nagoya Station, take the Higashiyama Line bound for Fujigaoka and get off at Higashiyama Koen Station).
Port of Nagoya Public Aquarium: Approximately 25 minutes by subway (from Nagoya Station, take the Higashiyama Line, transfer at Sakae Station to the Meijo Line heading towards Kanayama and bound for Nagoyako (Nagoya Port) and get off at the terminus)
SCMAGLEV and Railway Park: Approximately 24 minutes by train (from Nagoya Station, take the Aonami Line to Kinjo-Futo Station; facility is a 2-minute walk from the station)
Nagoya City Science Museum: Approximately 3 minutes by subway (from Nagoya Station, take the Higashiyama Line towards Sakae, get off at Fushimi Station; museum is a 5-minute walk to the south from Exit 5)
Please enquire at the front desk if you need more detailed guidance.
- Does the hotel have a fitness gym?
The fitness gym is located on the 15th floor of the hotel. <link>
- Do you have a business center?
There is no business center at the hotel.
- Does you have smoking rooms available?
All of the hotel's guest rooms are non-smoking rooms.
Smoking is allowed 24 hours a day in the smoking room in the lobby (15th floor).
- Do you have a nursing room?
The hotel does not have a nursing room.
- Do you have a beauty salon?
The hotel does not have a beauty salon.
- Do you have an esthetic salon?
The hotel has no esthetic salon.
- Is there a florist?
There is no florist located in the hotel.
- Is Internet access available anywhere other than inside my room?
We offer wireless LAN (Wi-Fi) in the lobby and restaurant. Upon request, guests are given an access code enabling connection free of charge.