"A stylish hotel with a unique combination of style and substance, casually elegant guest room furnishings, and an urban atmosphere throughout the hotel".
"To maintain a distinctive presence, while providing a sense of confidence and high-level facilities and services to seasoned travellers".
We commissioned the noted interior designers GA Design International of England, a company with a strong track record in hotels throughout the world as well as in Japan, with the aim of creating interior spaces that leave a lasting impression.
- An English interior design company currently active worldwide
- Design ability that combines a variety of elements
- Skilled in modern designs
- Strong recent track record in Japan and high flexibility
- Involved in the interior design and special design of more than 50 luxury hotels, mainly in Europe
- The main designer Terry received the European "Best Luxury Hotel Refurbishment Award" in 1999
[Main Design Achievements]
Intercontinental ANA Strings Hotel Tokyo (Tokyo, Shinagawa)
Conrad Tokyo (Tokyo, Shiodome)
Yokohama Royal Park Hotel (refurbishment) (Yokohama)
Keio Plaza Hotel (refurbishment) (Tokyo, Shinjuku)
JAL Narita Airport Lounge (Chiba, Narita)
Hotel Dei Mellini (Rome)
Moevenpick Dead Sea Resort Hotel (Jordan)
Crowne Plaza (London)
And many more..